If you love all things mint, then this is the drink for you. We paired our Tea Drop peppermint tea with everyone’s favourite cocktail “mojito” and voila! A refreshing peppermint tea infused mojito for the weekend.
What you need
- Tea Drop Peppermint tea
- Mint leaves
- Lime wedges
- White rum (optional)
- Club Soda
- Ice cubes
Note: Play with your quantities to suit your taste.
- Brewing the tea: Brew 3 Teaspoons of loose-leaf peppermint tea for 3 -4 minutes in 230ml at 99 °C
- Add mint leaves, lime wedge and honey into a cocktail shaker.
- Use a muddler and crush to release mint oil and lime juice.
- Add the brewed tea and rum to the mixture and shake.
- Strain and pour into an ice filled tall glass.
- Top up with club soda.
- Garnish with mint and serve.
Our peppermint tea is a premium hand-crafted blend using only the freshest peppermint leaves. It has been packed in small batches to maintain superior flavour and freshness. Taste the difference with Tea Drop today!
Introducing our Moringa Winter Wellness range
If you enjoy a cosy cuppa on a cold winter's day - then do we have the perfec...
Your ethical tea - Reaching over a million people
International Tea Day was initiated by the United Nations last year, with the...
Our Artisan Drinking Chocolate is here!
Say hello to our brand new Artisan Drinking Chocolate. Full-bodied and incred...
Tastes like Strawberry
Want to hold on to summer for just a bit longer? Here is the perfect way to d...
Tropical Turmeric Smoothie
Missing the days when you could just hop on a plane and fly to a tropical isl...